Current Happenings

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

August 27, 2008

I ate carrot cake yesterday. I even ate chocolate and peanut butter ice cream. It was my sister's birthday. :) I did have small servings though. I got the smallest sliver of cake that they could shave off, and a real small scoop of ice cream. Even though I had small servings, I still felt like my head was going to pop off. Wow, that was a lot of sugar.

After the party, we went to the grocery store to pick up a few things. I go to Meijer for our pet supplies, yogurt, and produce. This time, I got a head of cauliflower that was HUGE. Pumpkin was in awe of it's size. Now that I have those things, I will go to Aldi for the rest of our groceries.

Since we hadn't really had dinner, DH grabbed a cheap pizza at the grocery store. I baked it, and while it was cooking, I had some leftover chicken and noodle bake from the other day. So, when the pizza was done, I got away with having just one tiny slice. I just wanted a bit of the taste in my mouth.

Today, I am coming in at 222, which is a good number for me. I want out of these 20's pretty bad. I will be so excited when I get into the 10's. It's one more step closer to comfort and nicer clothes. lol I have a whole bunch of brand new pants in my drawer that I haven't been able to wear. I was almost ready to put them on, and then I became pregnant. Since I lost my mind and found 40 pounds when Ezra died, I never got to wear the pants. It doesn't help that I am "pear" shaped and carry the majority of my weight around my hip/lower abdomen area.

I am really hoping to wear at least a couple pairs of pants that are in that drawer this fall and winter. That would be nice. I only have one pair of jeans that I wear now, and a pair of grey slacks that are now really loose. I may have to crochet myself a couple of pretty belts to use until I work off enough weight to switch pants. The buckles would be really cheap at the fabric store.

0 comments: