Current Happenings

Monday, August 11, 2008

Great Googly-Moogly!

What's a gal supposed to do when eating sounds bad and feels worse? I've had a whopping 259 calories today. I need to eat more, much more. Maybe I'm just choosing poor foods to eat. I tried to eat some banana this morning, and it sat like a brick. I think that I spent two hours eating off of it before I threw the rest away. My coffee was good, but creamer doesn't have many calories. Ah, then there were the animal crackers and 1/3 of a diet soda when I felt that I really had to eat something. Lastly, I had a "no sugar added" fudgesicle with a big 'ole 50 calories. I think that I may have burned more calories than that by chewing on the wooden stick until I started getting splinters in my tongue. I'm just not enthused by food today.

Well, it is nearly dinner time, so I will need to go and eat something. I'm going to heat up some beef roast from yesterday. With some potato, carrots, and corn on the cob, we'll have a real meal. I tell myself that I want it, and that I don't want to sabotage my weight loss by not eating. However, I'm just lacking any motivation. It's easier to sip tea and read a book.

So, what is a gal to do when eating is a chore? Do I force myself to eat anyway? Is that healthy? Should I try to eat light things and pick at food? Do I just drink my water and beverages and just let it be whatever it will be? I don't know. I'm not good at figuring out what my body needs.

0 comments: