Current Happenings

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Running

I am so proud of me! I ran today!

Ok, maybe I shouldn't have done it, because I know that I'm not supposed to. My doctor probably would have smacked me around a little bit, but it was fun. Sis started jogging next to me, and I thought, "Hey, why not?" I haven't run in such a long time... and probably for good reasons. Still, it was nice to jog a little bit and remember what it was like to really run when I was a teenager.

I huffed and puffed my way through 25 minutes on the treadmill this evening. Then I was on the bike for 20 minutes before moving on to lift some weights. Boy, the backs of my arms are tired now. I need to get in the shower, though I'm not sure how I'll wash my hair. *chuckles* I'm sure I'll figure something out. I never did try on that green dress, so maybe I should do that too, while I'm thinking about it.

My calories are about 1,200 for the day, though I think I'm lagging on the water. I really should drink some more. I'm a little too tired to be getting up every half hour to use the bathroom though. Maybe I'll just drink a cup or two.

0 comments: