Current Happenings

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Week 2 Weigh-In

Ok, so the scale says that I am 1.5 lbs. lighter than I was at my weigh-in last week. I think that it is being kind to me. *laughs* I did a horrible thing by sitting down with a bag of chocolate covered pretzels last night while watching the hockey game. Eating the pretzels wasn’t such a big deal, but I unknowingly mow through food when I become agitated, and I certainly was last night. So, I am sure that I ate more than I should have, and probably more than I actually wanted. I love to watch hockey, but it is such a fast-paced game that I get all excited… which isn’t a good time to be nibbling.

Anyway, I did drink quite a bit of water yesterday, so maybe that helped. I don’t generally eat too many calories for my size (when “dieting”), but the foods that I crave for snacks tend to be the kind that have too much salt or sugar- leading to water retention. I blow up like a balloon if I don’t drink enough water. So, food choices are pretty big for me if I want to lose some weight. During the next hockey game, maybe I’ll chew on some crushed ice cubes instead of pretzels. lol

0 comments: