Current Happenings

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

No Scale For Me!

I would normally step on the scale today, to see how I am doing with my weight loss endeavor. However, I was very surprised to by my T.O.M. a couple of days ago. To the best of my calculations, I shouldn't have had to worry about that until the very end of September or the 1st of October. I don't think that I've ever been early. Ever. So, this feels very strange for me.

In a way, maybe this is a wee blessing for me, or at least I'm choosing to talk myself into thinking that. *laughs* My eating has been awful for the past couple of days. I have been feeling insatiable. I am perpetually tired these days, and now I want to gnaw my own limbs off in order to get "full". So, at least I have a few more days before all of this T.O.M. nonsense is over, and I will have a handle on my eating before then.

0 comments: