Current Happenings

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September 16, 2008

I'm doing pretty well today! I was a little disappointed to see the scale sitting at 219.5 lbs. , but it was something that I did myself. The fastest way to erase that small gain is to eat well and move my body.

I've eaten a balanced diet today, and I went for a walk with my daughter this afternoon. She was on her scooter, and I walked along behind her. It was nice to walk around, but it wasn't really enough exercise. The walk was very beautiful though. The weather is very nice, and the sun was just warm enough. I don't want to do upper-body exercises right now, just in case it aggravates the sore spot in my chest. If I am still tender tomorrow, I'll ask DH to take me to the doctor's office after he gets off of work. I just don't trust that my doctor would have a clue as to what is wrong. I haven't had much reason to be wonderfully enthused by his knowledge.

I think that I will do some floor exercises this evening, focusing primarily on my legs and abdomen. I can do that stuff while watching tv, if I want to. In the meantime, I'm going to go and start preparing a snack for later on this evening. I have strawberries that are just begging to be cut up.

0 comments: