Current Happenings

Friday, October 31, 2008

Yay for the Good Day!

Hey You! Yes, Me. I congratulate you! (Who can make sense of the voices in my head? lol)

Yay for me! I made it through a day without eating junk. I ate yummy things like strawberries, pasta w/ ground turkey, and granola. I didn't eat as many vegetables as I should have, but I'll still count it as a victory because I didn't gorge myself on junk as soon as the sun went down.

In addition to not overeating, I drank plenty of fluids yesterday. I drank a lot of water. A LOT OF WATER. I drank a couple cups of coffee, because water is a mite boring in the taste department.

When I stepped on the scale this morning, I had amazingly accomplished a flush of 1.5 lbs. during the 24 hour period. So, who doesn't feel bloated and funky today? Me. ;)

Now, I am a little worried about tonight. I need to put on some strong mental armor. After the kids run around and do their candy-begging, there is going to be a Halloween party. I want very much to not eat junk. I think that I need to come up with a good game plan, or just ask DH to skip the party and head home. That might be the safest route. Shedding these next couple of pounds are very important to me, far more important than bean dip and tortillas.

0 comments: