Current Happenings

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Interesting...

I don't know that I've run into this problem before, but I am not going to be able to get through all of my food today. It looks as though I am going to be around 262 calories short, give or take a few. I certainly don't want to be low on my calories, but I can't see pouring soup down my throat just in order to reach a number.

I roasted the pumpkin today, and I don't think that I'm going to bother doing that anymore. Quite frankly, it was a lot of work for little enjoyment. Maybe I used the wrong spices when cooking, and I should have stuck with a sweet mash like we do with sweet potatoes. If I make pumpkin again, it will have to be that way. All in all, it caused me to miss my yellow squash. Maybe I can talk my husband into running me by the store tomorrow, on the way home from church.

While I'm not expecting that I will reach my last pre-pregnancy weight tomorrow morning, it sure would be a pleasant surprise. I wouldn't turn my nose up at it. *laughs* It has been a long time in coming, since I have managed to flirt with the same 5 pounds for a while now. I guess it is good to go through this, taking things slow and being deliberate. Still, I tend to be an impatient woman in this area. *grins* I can wait though. I am sure that I will get there sometime between now and Tuesday.

0 comments: