Current Happenings

Monday, November 10, 2008

Meal Plan (Nov. 10) + Stuff

While I didn't post my meal plan for yesterday, I did make one. I just didn't want to spend the time on the internet. Anyway, I worked everything out so I would have a plan of just over 1,300 calories for the day, because I wanted Sunday to really feel like a day of rest. It is amazing what just over 100 calories can do to change the feel of a day. I worked with my numbers and crunched everything so that I could have a donut at church, and so I could have the same lunch that my husband was going to eat. It is really nice to not need a separate meal for myself, though I generally enjoy eating the many vegetables that my husband won't touch.

I'm back with my 1,200 caloric goal for the day, now that it's Monday. As I was looking over my Fitday food log, I realized that that can be a ton of food, if I'm not eating "convenience" foods. I didn't finish all of my food yesterday, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to today. I'll make a good try of it though. There's nothing wrong with leaving a few bites behind, but I don't want to fall into the habit of cutting my calories super-low.

I was wanting to go to the gym today, but the longer I think on it, I believe it would be best for me to ride my stationary bike at home. I can go to the gym tomorrow evening. I just want a long and gentle ride today, so I don't bugger up my reading on the scale tomorrow by retaining water. I did notice that when I stepped on the scale this morning, my body fat measurement had decreased by two percentage points. Now, I know that my scale doesn't have the correct measurement (never has, unfortunately), but it is always consistent with it's incorrectness. *laughs* Does that make sense? I know what it regularly says, and it is a guage even if it starts on the wrong number. It was just good to see that things are moving in a positive direction.

I've been thinking that I might just take my measurements today. It is difficult to do by myself (not that I've had any help before, mind you), but I'm curious. I can certainly feel the difference in how my clothes fit on my body. Things look loose. Clothes aren't so snug, and they look better. I guess that is what happens when a gal loses 38 1/2 pounds.

Today's Food Plan:

0 comments: