Current Happenings

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Meal Plan (Nov. 12) + Stuff

I gave it a valiant try, but I didn't get all of my calories in yesterday. I came close though, by substituting a granola bar for my potato. The potato would have just been too filling, and I didn't have enough room in my tummy.

The gym wasn't too crowded last night, which I am thankful for. I walked at a brisk pace on a 3% incline, and jogged a little bit at 5.0 mph. After 30 minutes on the treadmill, I moved on to strength training. I did just a tiny bit of lower body, just to engage my muscles. Most of my work was upper-body. I'm feeling a little sore today, but not too bad.

I'm not logging my weight today, because I know that I always retain weight the following morning after exercising hard and lifting weights. So, I will leave that until tomorrow. In the meantime, here is my meal plan for the day.

0 comments: