Current Happenings

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Meal Plan (Nov. 6) + Stuff

Boy, having "convenience" foods in my hand all of the time must have really been messing me up! I've been making a point to drink all of my fluids during the day, with 9 cups + being strictly water. I've stuck to my caloric budget each day. That has been a little harder than I thought it would be. On the first day, I felt horribly hungry. But, yesterday I nearly skipped food because I didn't feel much like eating it. I took it slow and ate that bowl of oatmeal though, because I don't want to fall into the trap of not eating enough.

I am excited to see how things will look at the end of my full 7 days. At the start, I was logging in at a bloated 215. Now, having eaten well and flushed my body, I am weighing in at 211. That's not too bad for only 2 full days. I expect for that number to stay around for a couple days though, because I am going to run my mile and exercise tonight. I always retain water weight while my muscles recover. I should see a good number by Saturday though, I think.

Alrighty, here is my 'food budget' for the day. My lunch is already cooked and sits in a plastic container, waiting for me. That helps a LOT. I've traded my usual granola bar for a turkey hot dog. It sounded more filling and desirable today.


0 comments: