Current Happenings

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Blah Weekend

This hasn't been the best weekend for losing weight, at least not for me. It seems like we haven't stopped moving since DH got off of work. There has just been more and more work to do. On the plus side, we did get our Christmas tree up. It looks beautiful. *smiles*

Now, for the downside. I have eaten garbage this weekend. My kitchen is a wreak, and is housing an exercise bike right now. With furniture and exercise equipment being stored in the kitchen while we moved everything and cleaned, it has been less than helpful for the actual cooking of food. So, we've eaten what leftovers there was, and then moved on to fast food.

Aside from some rolls of carpet and the Christmas tree box, the living room is nearly to rights again. I can push the bike out of the kitchen and get back to business today. Hopefully, my body has viewed this "diet hiatus" as a weekend getaway that leads it to appreciate vegetables all the more. *chuckles* Ok, too far. I am just looking forward to the initial wash of weight, once I get back to drinking all of my water. Then I can bike a little bit further this week, and it will all work out in the wash. I'm still shaking a finger at myself though. If I had been prepared and made better choices, I could be in "Onderland" this week. I'll just work hard for making it next week.

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Every time you stumble, keep getting back up, and you WILL get to your goal! Everyone has a bad weekend once in awhile. Hang in there, you can do it!

Thanks for the prayers and hugs! I really appreciate it :)

Squishy ! said...

Thanks so much for the comment, Lyn. :) I'm keeping on with the keeping on. Sometimes I just a wee bit frustrated. It'll all be ok though, in the end. Two days are really just two days, not death to my health and fitness (even if it sometimes feels like it). :)