Current Happenings

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Getting My Head on Straight

Today was pretty much garbage. I don't know that got into me, in addition to some chocolate cake. Sometimes I get so darned frustrated with myself, because I know that I'm not taking good care of myself, but I still make the bad decisions. That is just messed up.

I know that what I really need to do is make peace with myself and get over it. Ok, I didn't do great today, but one day of messing up isn't going to stack the weight on. Thankfully, tomorrow is a new day, and another opportunity to treat myself better. I don't have to go through tomorrow feeling bloated and nasty. I've been doing this for six months, so I know what needs to be done, and that it isn't all that hard. I'm going to start by making up a menu plan right away.

0 comments: