Current Happenings

Monday, December 1, 2008

Hey Squishy, where's the meal plan?

I've been doing the best that I can to eat well, but I'm woman enough to admit when I'm struggling. I haven't been eating garbage, but then again, I haven't been eating much. It has been a fight to get up to 1,200 calories each day. I just feel like the air is out of my sails when it comes to ingesting food. I'm still making healthy choices, but I need to eat more.

I haven't given up with my meal planning, not exactly. While I am not making out a complete meal plan, I am still tracking the foods that I eat. I'll try something on for size, and then modify it if it doesn't fit well into what I want for myself that day. I really do want to get back to a more structured way of eating, once I figure out how to shake off my ho-hums. I'm about ready to blame it on the weather and lack of bright sunshine. I'm sitting under my full-spectrum lamp, but I guess there is only so much that a bulb can do for a gal.

I am dedicated to doing better for tomorrow! I am going to poke through the fridge today and find foods that I can pull together for ready-made meals. Maybe I will eat more freely if the 'work' is already done, and all I have to do is heat something up. I also think that a trip to the grocery store would help, as I'm out of many of my usual food stuffs.

0 comments: