Current Happenings

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Just Not Lovin' It

I don't know if it is my lingering bit of funkiness or what, but I am not loving my breakfast today. I picked up a box of sugar-free oatmeal packets at the store, when I was there. Hey, apples and cinnamon sounded good, and so did the lack of sugar. The only problem is that I'm having a hard time swallowing it. I feel like a little kid, chewing the food in my mouth for five minutes before choking it down.

I'm not going to give up on the oatmeal though. I think that it may be the last lingering bits of illness that is turning me off, not specifically the oatmeal. So, I'll just put it up and try it again in a few days. There is no point in eating something that I don't love, just because it is filling and had a meager 100 calories. For all of that, I could eat a ton of celery too, except that I basically abhor that stringy vegetable unless it is in soup.

0 comments: