Current Happenings

Monday, December 22, 2008

Le Sigh

I've been doing everything correctly, but the scale isn't moving. It is shunning me for some reason. My calories aren't too high, nor too low. I drink lots of fluids, though I should probably try drinking more straight water. Instead of my weight going down though, it was up by a pound today. Weird.

Oh well. Worse things have happened. Physically, I am feeling pretty darned good. I put on some new jeans that had felt too snug to be comfortable when I bought them. They fit really well and were quite comfortable. I can't be doing all that bad. The scale just isn't showing me love at the moment.

This is the time when I feel that I am in the most danger of going "off plan" and eating like a crazy thing. A part of me says, "I'm not seeing the results anyway! I might as well enjoy myself!" Of course, I don't actually enjoy myself. I just eat too much junk, feel bad, and gain weight. Since I know that so well, I'm not even going to bother running through the whole scenario today. I'm just going to eat my healthy foods, drink lots of water, enjoy my coffee, and get stuff done. Whatever my weight does, it just does. If my scale doesn't want to like me today, that's it's own prerogative. *laughs* We can kiss and make up another day, when it is ready to speak civilly to me. In the meantime, I'm not going to miss it. Hehe...

0 comments: