Current Happenings

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

So There!! =o )*

I am down by 1/2 lb. compared to my weigh-in from last week. Hey, I know that that is pretty weak, but it isn't a gain. So long as I'm moving down, I'm alright with that. I do think that I should make a better effort to get to the gym though, and that will probably affect my rate of weight loss. With this cold weather settling in for keeps, I need to work harder to keep my knees from getting sore and stiff. My bike is fine, but one repetitive motion doesn't cut it if I want to be able to keep some strength in my bad knee. I know that the added exercise will make my scale do crazy things, because I always seem to retain a lot of water while I'm huffin' and puffin' through workouts. We'll see how it goes. I'm just glad that the pumpkin pie didn't win the fight this week. Turkey and I are friends, but pumpkin pie makes my bottom bigger. *laughs*

0 comments: