Current Happenings

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Devouring Hockey

I was reminded today that I shouldn't eat while watching tv. More specifically, I shouldn't eat while watching hockey! *laughs* It's a good thing that lunch was a healthy salad this afternoon, because I caught myself nervously munching the carrots while hooting and hollering.

I normally don't have a hard time nibbling on snacks while watching tv, but it's different when watching sports. I get excited during fast-paced games, like hockey and basketball. I can eat during baseball games, and I try not to fall asleep during football games. I probably shouldn't watch tv during meals at all, but that's not very realistic in this house. The tv is easily seen from both the living room and kitchen, and those two rooms make up half of our house. lol

0 comments: