Current Happenings

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Eeee!!! The Squeal Heard Round The World.

DH says that he should feed me fettuccine alfredo more often. *laughs* With my rest day after exercising, and then eating some more substantial food, the number on the scale was super-fabulous today! I guess DH could see it in my big 'ole grin when I can prancing into the bedroom, jumping around naked. Heehee....

I am now 3 lbs. lighter than I was before. The scale said 198 and I got off of it, and reset it. Then I hopped back on again. Same number. Same number!! I am in the 100's for the first time in years. Oh, it feels SO GOOD to be back. While it's embarrassing to admit that I allowed myself to get so heavy while grieving my son, it feels wonderful to say that I have lost 50 lbs. . That's how big my 7 year old is. It's like birthing a second grader!

I'm going to go and smile until my face hurts now. *grins* I'll catch all you gals later. We've got to go shopping for a new sofa. Our sofa is about 10 years old now, and is little better than a pillow tossed on the floor. I'll come visit all of your bloggie friends after I do some tough negotiating with sales people, dazzling them with my big toothy smile. Muah! XOXO

9 comments:

karen said...

Hot diggity damn, girl! That's AWESOME!!!!! I'm so incredibly happy for you!

Linda said...

ONDERLAND!!!!!!!!!1

YAY!

♥ Dee ♥ said...

DAMN you look good!!! Way to go!!

Sue said...

I am so proud of you! 198! Wow, I am just longing for my weight to start with a "2" right now, but someday I hope to be where you are. Enjoy it, and I think you are doing so awesome!! Way to go!!

Bre said...

I'm am so excited for you!! I can't wait until the number in the front says 1 for me, I can't even imagine!! Congrats!!!

Sarah said...

That is fantastic, I'm so happy for you!

{{{{happy dance}}}

Losing Myself said...

YES!! That is so great.

Me, Only Better said...

Yay! congratulations!

Marisa (Trim The Fat) said...

Yaaaaay!!!! So awesome!