Current Happenings

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Good Morning Again, World.

Boy, I sure do like waking up in the morning. It's a wonderful thing to consistently breathe. *grins*

I am feeling a bit better today, I think. I probably won't have a real good handle on how my tummy is until after breakfast, but I don't feel bad right now. My coffee is hot, sweet, and black. It is most yummy and satisfying.

Since I've been having clothing issues, I went through all of my clothes last night. I put each item on and paraded out to the living room to ask DH his opinion on whether I should keep each article. I got rid of the pants that are all too big, and some of the ugly things that I've kept because they had fit.

I went back through my pants drawer and pulled out all of them, even the ones in the "too small" drawer. I was able to put on all of the pants, and none of them were too tight. A couple were more snug than I prefer to wear, so they are going back into a drawer for a couple of weeks. The rest get hung up in the closet so I can wear them. I am only keeping my size 18 pants that have the drawstrings, and the others are being tossed in a bag for the thrift store. I guess I am more like a 16 and less like an 18. In a couple months, I may be able to get a jacket to go with the new slacks. I'll probably need something, since I got another one of those darned jury duty questionnaires. Those people really like me, so I'm sure that they are going to call me in soon. At least I have new slacks!

4 comments:

♥ Dee ♥ said...

Woot! That's awesome!!

Me, Only Better said...

Yay for smaller clothes!! Yahoo!

karen said...

Maybe I'll take some time tonight to go through some of my clothes & see if my smaller ones aren't quite as small, too. If nothing else I bet I'll burn a bunch of calories getting dressed/undressed repeatedly ;)

Natalie said...

Yippy!! Thats awesome, horrah for smaller clothing!