Current Happenings

Saturday, January 10, 2009

He's Got 'Nothin On Me

I was doing my own bit of muttering and pouting this evening. Oh, wouldn't it figure that my dear monthly gift would be graciously bestowed right before my weigh-in. Ha!

Oh well. What's a gal to do? So, this is going to be a fun week! I just bought some more Motrin during my last grocery shopping trip, so I'm set. I'll just be sure to not delete "The Biggest Loser" from my DVR after I watch it on Tuesday. I'll keep it around longer and watch it when I need to see people exercising while in pain, vomiting, and when I need to hear Jillian screaming like a madwoman. *laughs*

Well, at least I can hope that it will provide enough motivation for me to keep moving on my glider, even when I feel like crud. I'll start tonight. They have some BL workout things on OnDemand. I wonder if Jillian has "motivational" mp3's on iTunes or something? *laughs* If not, she should look into it. Who doesn't want Jillian pushing them to work their tush off?

Speaking of tushes, I had a small victory today. DH wanted pizza for dinner, but I had the willpower to tell him that it wasn't a good idea. Ok, I actually told him that I didn't want to wear it on my @$$. You don't want to know what he said about that! *laughs* It was kind of gross. We have some weird 'diet humor' going on over here. (Let's overlook the fact that I don't actually "diet" in the usual sense. Nothing is forbidden to me.)

I'm going to quit my grumbling though. I'm off to make a healthy turkey sandwich, and to see how much spinach I can pile onto it before it falls over. Yay for dark leafy greens!!

1 comments:

carla said...

I love that you have your own language of diet humor!!

and kudos on not wearing the pizza on yer arse :)

MizFit