Current Happenings

Sunday, January 25, 2009

I Could Eat A Horse

I am so hungry! Really, it's like my stomach is going to implode if I don't put more into it. Eeek! I could eat a horse, and they are one of my most favorite fuzzy animals. Since I don't trust my hunger, I'm going to sip a cup of coffee and see if that doesn't make me a little more sane before I look to something that requires chewing and ingesting calories.

Boy, I am sore this morning. My legs are amazingly feeling pretty good. My soreness today is in my upper body. My arms and shoulders are tight, but really difficult to try and massage on my own. Since my body is so tight, I think that I am going to stick with a gentle exercise routine today. I should stretch as much as possible, get my crunches in, and maybe go for a nice long walk. It doesn't look so bad outside this afternoon, so long as I wrap up real good. I hate getting "brain freeze" from being outside.

I ate 1,636 calories yesterday, and I think that I'm going to stick to between 1,500-1,600 calories today also. I normally hang around 1,200 , but I want to feed myself better while my muscles are "resting". Tomorrow is going to be a full rest day, since my weigh-in is Tuesday. The scale does crazy things when I exercise hard, so I am trying to take that into consideration. I'm up 1/2 lb. since yesterday, even though I ate well. I figure that it is due to exercise and water weight. I don't know though. It's just a theory. *shrugs*

What I do know is that I need some better workout clothes. I have one pair of shorts to wear at the gym, and Sis was joking that she could see down their loose legs while I was on the squat machine. It's not really so funny though, because she could. I need something tighter, like a capri pant or long bike shorts. I can make due with some men's tank tops, since I can get them in "tall", which will cover more of me up. It's so awkward, needing something tighter that won't get caught on equipment, but not wanting anyone to see all that I've got. *laughs*

1 comments:

Losing Myself said...

I guess you'll have to get smaller 'big clothes'. :)

GO TEAM ANGIE!