Current Happenings

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm a Slug

I really am trying to get my food in today! I know that it doesn't look like it, but I was such a slug this morning. I slept a whole bunch because my dreams were just too good to give up when the alarm went off. It's all of the exercising! It makes my hormones crazy, which makes me crazy. Them nutty hormones have me tripping around in my head with fantastical dreams of ... nevermind. *cracks up* Have I mentioned that my husband is so gorgeous that I think he's downright beautiful? Ugh. Someone throw me in a hole, and don't let me back out until I'm sane again!!!

Anyway, this slug has a lot of food to eat. That is the easy part. Not eating a bunch of junk to "make up" for my laziness- that is the harder part. I ate too late last night, and so my breakfast was completely wimpy. I'm only now starting to feel actual hunger, and it's darned near dinner time! Eek!

I've got some ground turkey thawed, and that is going to magically transform itself into some taco meat. At least, that is what I wish it would do. I guess I should help it along this time, so it will know how to please me the next time I ask for a miracle. (Oh, the laziness doesn't end today!) I have that turkey, some refried beans, vegetables, and cheese. Once I crisp up a flour tortilla or two for myself, the world will be right again, and I'll be closer to normal for the day.

In the meantime, I had better finish my cauliflower and soup.

1 comments:

Mon said...

don't you love it when dreams are to good to wake up ;)