Current Happenings

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oh, My Friend

It is so good to have you back in my life! We've been separated by far too many pounds and shortness of breath. I feel butterflies in my stomach, just thinking about the fun times that we have had together, and will have again. I have missed you!

I don't hold it against you that you kick my butt whenever we are together, because that is one of the things that I love about you. Being with you is so calming to me, teaching me to move with measured and deliberate movements while controlling my breathing. You are practically a meditation aid, though you cause me so much delicious pain.

When I close my eyes and enjoy our time together, I can practically hear the sea gulls and feel the icy cold river water heavy in the air. It brings a little smile to my face. I hope that not only will you help me shed the last of my excess weight, but you will also invigorate me and encourage me to find opportunities to be out on the water again.

5 comments:

Linda said...

funny!

The Incredible Shrinking Family said...

Oh...I am JEALOUS !!! I would love to find a machine like that

Squishy ! said...

Oh, it isn't hard! You can find one! I bought this one brand new, and it was less than $200. I bet that you could find one on Craigslist. *grins*

Me, Only Better said...

Glad your friend is back (=

karen said...

Awww ... you're having your very own affair!!! How cute is that???

I do have to say, though, that your love looks a lot more painful than my bodybugg ;)