Current Happenings

Friday, January 16, 2009

Today's Food

We had dinner at Applebee's tonight, which is a special treat. We had a gift card to use, and we were feeling more than a little stir-crazy lately.

DH talked me into getting the Chicken Fettucine Alfredo with Broccoli. His reasoning was that it is my most favorite thing, and I haven't had any in.... hmmm.... I can't remember. It's been that long. We got some nachos, and I had a few of them. I was careful to eat just a few of them. Then, I ate all of the broccoli out of my entree', and just picked at a little of the noodles. While trying to calculate the calories, I guessed that I ate about 1/3 of the noodles. I'm not so sure about that though. I think that I ate less than that, but I'd rather overestimate.

All in all, I'm just glad to be doing better today than yesterday. I didn't quite make it to 1,000 calories, unfortunately. Combine that with having worked off about 500 calories, and it means that I completely bombed. So, while today hasn't been perfect, it hasn't been awful either. Hopefully I'll be back to my more cheerful and purposeful self soon.

2 comments:

Marisa (Trim The Fat) said...

Glad you're doing better today:)

♥ Dee ♥ said...

Each day is a new day, and you are AMAZING!!!

I'm so glad I found your blog...