Current Happenings

Monday, January 26, 2009

You don't say...

I would be tempted to be grumpy with the scale, except that the body fat measurement was down. So, my weight is up, but the body fat number is lower. Interesting.

I have been working so hard this past week, and am going to just keep right on into this new week. My weigh-in number is probably going to be cruddy, but it means more to me to get to the gym and keep working hard. Though the number on the scale isn't going down, my clothes are fitting better. At the end of December, I had this pair of pants that actually hurt my hips when I buttoned them up, because they were tight. I'm wearing them today, and there is plenty of room for me to move all around in them. They don't squish me into a muffin shape, or anything like that. If anything, I'd say that they are a little too loose through the legs and bottom. So, while the number on the scale isn't going down, something good is happening.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Its hard when we gain muscle and lbs at the same time but you are seeing results in smaller clothes and that is just as awesome. Keep at it!

♥ Dee ♥ said...

I love NSVs!!

Losing Myself said...

I'd say you are gaining muscle and losing fat. SInce Muscle weighs more than fat, that would explain why the scale isn't being very nice to you, but WOOT! for the NSV!! THAT is just a good, if not better!!!!