Current Happenings

Monday, February 2, 2009

February Goals

Since everyone is enjoying putting up a list of goals for February, I thought that I would pull on my wool hat and try my hand at it too.

I may have to modify my goals as time goes by, since I'm still trying to figure out what is going to work for my body. A few points are solid though, and won't need any tweaking, like water intake.

February Goals

  • Drink 8+ cups of plain 'ole water each day.
  • Drink no more than 2 cups of coffee, or 2 diet sodas on any given day.
  • Eat fish 1-2 times per week.
  • Eat approximately 1,500 calories on "rest" days.
  • Eat approximately 1,800 calories on workout days.
  • Try to exercise for at least 54% of the days in February.
  • Work hard to get in bed by 10:30 p.m. on weekdays.

5 comments:

Kud said...

These goals seem really specific. YOu sure are ambitious for keeping them, but I'm betting that specificity makes them easier to follow. I know for myself, I probably would feel too much pressure and start self-sabotaging.I hope you stick to your goals and visit this list throughout the month to stay encouraged. Good luck!!

Tracy said...

That is a great list of goals. I am amazed at the 54% for the month, but I see you did that in January. I would love to get myself to exercise at that point, I don't know how you do it. : )

Losing Myself said...

I'm with Tracy. I would love to get to the point that I exercise 54% of a month. These are great goals. Specific, measurable, and reachable. YOU CAN DO IT!!

theantijared said...

Awesome goals!!!

Diana said...

Thanks so much for always posting nice comments on my blog. My new goal is to actually post on blogs I visit.

I'm all about goals this month. It really helped me get back on track.

I like that your goals are achievable. Unlike my best friend that's going to join Weight Watchers this week and wants to lose 20 pounds by Feb. 22. And no, she wasn't kidding. :)