I may have to modify my goals as time goes by, since I'm still trying to figure out what is going to work for my body. A few points are solid though, and won't need any tweaking, like water intake.
- Drink 8+ cups of plain 'ole water each day.
- Drink no more than 2 cups of coffee, or 2 diet sodas on any given day.
- Eat fish 1-2 times per week.
- Eat approximately 1,500 calories on "rest" days.
- Eat approximately 1,800 calories on workout days.
- Try to exercise for at least 54% of the days in February.
- Work hard to get in bed by 10:30 p.m. on weekdays.