Current Happenings

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hooray for Me!

Ok, this may seem a little silly to some people, but I am celebrating my not being sick! It started with the little monster, and then spread to everyone in the house... except for me. I love to breathe. It is wonderful to do it consistently. It is even better to do it with ease, and without mucus yuckies.

Now that the illness seems to have cleared up around here, I am very happy for my improved health. If I had still been eating loads of crappy food and not exercising, I'm thinking that things would have been very different. I always get so sick. It seems like every bit of sniffle that is going around- I get. So, it seemed like a miracle to see everyone sniffling their last sniffles, knowing that I'm still feeling fine. Hooray! I know that this doesn't mean that I have some super-duper immune system, but I'm pretty darned happy to miss any colds that I possibly can.

4 comments:

The Incredible Shrinking Family said...

There is a definite feeling of celebration when you finally get the house back to a state of being well after a bout of illness !

Losing Myself said...

Not getting the crud that is going around seems like a very good reason to celebrate.

Marisa (Trim The Fat) said...

Yay for not getting sick! It is that healthy eating immune system you got going on!!

Laura said...

I got my first cold in years last week...apparently I am not a good sick person at all as I just wanted it out of me and over with.
Colds bite.