Current Happenings

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

How The Day Goes

I've been able to move pretty well, even after using my shoulder for rows yesterday. I was a little nervous about how I would be feeling come the morning, but I seem to have a full range of movement. That shoulder is still a tad sore, but it hasn't been keeping me from the things that I want to do.

My food choices have been lacking today, unfortunately. I mean that in the most literal sense, because I haven't had much to eat. I feel a bit of shame to admit that I've eaten 150 calories so far today. I know that that isn't good. I know that I should be doing better than that.

Things have just been weird for me since my sister moved in. I'm not really on my schedule, and it's hard for me to just do things when I feel like doing them. Generally, if I want to exercise, I just do it. Pumpkin is old enough to occupy herself for 30 minutes to an hour. When I pulled out my glider to "walk" yesterday, I spent the last third of my walking time distracted and repeatedly warning the little guy to stay back, lest I accidentally whack him. It's not that anything is bad, but different. It might take me a little while to acclimate. Like I've said before, I don't "do" change very well. I get into a routine, and I live in that happy place.

Anyway, I will figure all of this stuff out in time. I'll probably be stuck at this weight until I do, which is the only real bummer. I'm not uncomfortable with where I'm at, but it would sure be nice (read: absolutely fantastically wonderful) to be able to buy the next size smaller in jeans. That next size would help solidify in my mind that I am not 'oh beast'. *wink* I'm just a happy chubster. *laughs* Since I won't earn myself those smaller jeans over the course of the next few hours, I'm going to just work on doing what I can to be good to me now. I'm going to eat a filling dinner, while not overdoing it. Then, I'm going to change into my wonderfully funky tights and drag the glider out this evening. I'm going to exercise while "The Biggest Loser" is on. It should be late enough in the evening that the kiddos are possibly not running through the living room like crazy beings.

1 comments:

Losing Myself said...

Hang in there kiddo. It's bound to get better.