Current Happenings

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm Really Here

I really haven't dropped off the face of the earth. I've just been a little busy with the kiddos. I've gotten a lot of cleaning done, along with a lot of cooking. It's been fun though, having my sister here with me. We get plenty done, and have a good time with it.

My sister has started exercising and making better food choices, now that she is here. She is excited about the results that she is already seeing. It's been good for me to have the company! DH means well, but he only half-heartedly wants to make changes. So, he eats his Big Macs, and I eat my baked chicken. *shrugs*

Anyway, I'm coming in at 1-1/2 lb. down this week from last week. I've taken a couple of days off from exercise, just to rest and try and get my spine in order. The yoga was a little rough on my hamstrings, and that has a tendency to pull my hips and back out of alignment. That just means more stretching, and now I am feeling pretty good again.

Now that my back is feeling better, it's back to the exercising. I'm all dressed and getting ready to walk and jog for an hour or so. I can't do *too* much today, because we have to leave for church this afternoon. I can always pull out the recumbent bike and ride for a little while as I watch my tv shows though.

3 comments:

The Incredible Shrinking Family said...

I think women tend to be a little more serious about lifestyle changes then men. I bet it has something to do with our hormonal wiring or so something.It is the same thing that drives us to be nurturing to our children-more so than men are.

Linda said...

I haven't been around much lately so I'm making the rounds check on everybody!!! I've been loving doing TBL Yoga and even have my husband doing it with me now. Great job on the losses!

Losing Myself said...

Great job on the loss.