Current Happenings

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Revised Pictures

I don't know, I guess I just didn't like the other pictures. I didn't think that they showed a good view of how my body is looking at the moment. That makes it hard to use them as a gauge when trying to see changes through one month and the next. So, I did the nearly unthinkable. I put on spandex and tight clothes.

*shudders*

I am not used to wearing very snug clothing. Since a human being will not see me outside of my house in such attire, it is a scary thing to put it up on the internet. It's a good thing that I cut my head off, lest you see my purple face.

I'm going to just deal with my own sense of embarrassment and modesty issues, for the sake of record-keeping.

7 comments:

The Incredible Shrinking Family said...

Kudos on the brave move ! I need some form fitting clothing to be able to see my own progress ! Right now everything I own (including last seasons swimsuit) looks like a potato sack because it is too big. When clothes are too big you really can't see the progress, at least in my eyes.

Squishy ! said...

It's a little scary, putting it all out there though, you know? I'm finding that it takes some rather big balls (pardon! lol) to show folks how wide I am, or how big my butt is. *chuckles* Oh, I can't forget the floppiness of my upper arm. I do truly have some good muscle in there... that no one can see. *lol* It's all a growing process though. If I can stomach y'all seeing my lumps, maybe I can hold my head high and put on a bathing suit this summer without feeling embarrassed.

♥ Dee ♥ said...

Well, I can see a helluva difference from when I first found you!

Me, Only Better said...

You look awesome girl!

Kud said...

You have a beautiful hourglass figure!!! I think you look fabulously fit *giggle* in that outfit and rock that big booty!!!

Tracy said...

I think you look great too! Good for you for doing that even when you didn't want to. It will be a good comparison picture for the next few months.

Sue said...

It is all perspective, ya know? I would LOVE to eventually look just like you do now! I will be fortunate if I ever get that low and that thin. Yes, thin. :) When you have weighed almost 400 lbs, then your current weight is thin!:) hee hee.

In contrast, someone at the Brookhaven Obesity Clinic would probably be happy to look like I do for now. It is all in the eye of the beholder.

But seriously, I think you look good, and I know that with your dedicated attitude, you are going to have an incredibly fit body when all is said in done. Good Job!! :)