Current Happenings

Monday, February 16, 2009

Rut Roh!

Oops. *laughs*

I didn't pay close attention to the clock, and so I overlooked the fact that it was well into the afternoon and I hadn't eaten anything but a small breakfast (yeah- 200 calories. Wimpy, really). Wanna guess how my workout went?

Man, when am I going to figure out this darned eating thing? I had been jogging for 15 minutes before I just stopped. I wasn't out of breath or anything, just out of gas. D'oh! Can't run on fumes!

I poked through the freezer and grabbed a Lean Pocket, and it is digesting at the moment. I'm going to run some more laundry downstairs, and then I'll carry the XL Glider into the living room. I think that I'll "walk" on there for a while and see how far I can go on my 250 calories. I'm sure that it won't be stellar, but I want to keep at it as long as I can before I have to start getting dinner on. I'm going to need to increase the heartiness of my remaining meals, if I want to hit my calorie goal for the day. I think that cutting myself short here is hurting my efforts a great deal. I just a mite bummed because tomorrow is my weigh-in, and I don't think I'll have a loss to log. We'll see!

* * *
Tony Little Would Be Proud

After having a little lunch this afternoon, I pulled my glider out of the computer room and carried it into the living room. Man, that thing is heavy! I had to stop myself and remember to lift with my left arm, so I wouldn't hurt my sore shoulder. Since I had some food, I did pretty well with my "power walking". I logged 4.5 miles in 60 minutes. Once I got done there, I did 3 sets of 10 deep squats. I also did 3 sets of 10 standing rows.



1 comments:

karen said...

Love love LOVE Tony Little!!! I want a Glider thingie, too .... but Tom would probably slaughter me if I brought one more piece of exercise stuff into the house just to have sit in a corner or the over-crowded basement gathering toddler toys and dust :)