Current Happenings

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

This Week's WI

Good Morning, everybody!

I hopped up on the scale this morning, and it read 199. That's a loss of 3 lbs. for this week. :o )

I stuck to my guns and avoided that extra cup of coffee that I really wanted last night. I even got to bed somewhat early, but ended up laying awake in bed for a while. I felt pretty good when I woke up, so I'm counting it as a plus, regardless of the time spent staring at the inside of my eyelids.

After taking yesterday as a rest day, I am strainin' at the bit to get back in the gym. If at all possible, I want to get to the treadmill for cardio this evening. If they are packed, I'll make do with the upright bike. I'll sit down in a little bit to plan out what I want to do with the weights.

Alrighty, I'll talk with y'all more later. Gonna finish up my yogurt and almonds and watch a few minutes of the news.

9 comments:

Krissy said...

Congrats on the weight loss. 3 lbs is awesome!

Sarah said...

Great loss this week! And welcome to onderland!

Bee said...

AWESOME. You are the second person I've seen make into Onederland this week. You should be very proud of yourself. I look forward when I can venture into that area. =)

Tracy said...

Congratulations on the loss, that is so great! I guess that is what exercising for 54% of the month will get you. : )

The Incredible Shrinking Family said...

Awesome, awesome AWESOME !!! You made it to One-derland ! I am hoping to be there soom myself. Last time on this journey I reached 200 lbs exactly and quite literally that night I conceived my son.We had been trying, so it was a wonderful celebration and sidetrack, but to this day I feel like I got to the border, saw the other side and it was pulled away. This time, I will join you on that side !

Linda said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!! ONDERLAND!

Losing Myself said...

3, did you say 3?? YOU GO GIRL!!
Isn't onederland a great place to be?

Bre said...

You joined me in onederland!! Yay!!! Congrats on the amazing loss!!

Graciela said...

3 lbs lost is great! Especially now you are under 200...excellent.

Congratulations!