Current Happenings

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

That's Cool!

Me: Ok, and these are the pants that I got at the thrift store. They are too small now, but I'll use them for some "goal" pants to help me see how I'm doing as things go along.

DH: Those are pretty small. Those look smaller than my pants.

Me: I know! They aren't smaller than yours though. These are 13/14's.

DH: You should try them on.

Me: Um... I don't think that would work. I might be able to get one leg in.

- pulls on pants-

Me: Oh, wow. That's pretty cool.

DH: You should button them up.

Me: I guess so, but I don't think....

Hey. Ok, that is just cool. They are snug, but I can zip them up without a problem. I guess I need to pick up a new pair of jeans for "goal" jeans then.

5 comments:

Ida said...

I have a pair of 'goal jeans' I can almost get into them

spunkysuzi said...

That is a major NSV!! Congrats :)

Bee said...

How exciting is that?! I'm excited for you. =) Good job.

♥ Dee ♥ said...

HA!! Love it!!

Sarah said...

That's exciting!!!