Current Happenings

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bootcamp: Day 1

My first day was pretty good. *smiles* I don't think that I've overworked myself, but I did get in 2 hr. 15 min. of exercise. My calories were a little high, at 1,700. Since I'm not sure where I should be eating, I'm not going to worry so much about numbers so long as I don't feel like I'm starving and I'm ALSO making good food choices.

I was exercising at 7 a.m. on the XL Glider, walking while watching the news. During the afternoon, I did the "Walk Away The Pounds" 3 mile video, and followed it with Richard Simmons' "Tone & Sweat". Man, that was pretty killer on my shoulders, all of that work with the weights. After dinner I went for a brisk walk and pounded some pavement outside, since the sun was shining.

One day down, 29 to go. :o )

2 comments:

karen said...

Sounds like a great first day!!! When you're done doing yours do you wanna come out here and whip me into shape, too? :)

Mama Bear June said...

You are doing an awesome job! As much activity as you are doing, though, 1700 calories doesn't sound like enough. I eat 1600 calories a day and usually only do 30 minutes of cardio. Have you ever read this article? Spotlight on Fitness

Path to Health