Current Happenings

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Quick Little Post

I'm here! My weigh-in was this morning, and I came in at 192.5 , which is 2.5 lbs. down since last week's weigh-in. Yay for being down!

My quad is still tender, and I'm trying to baby it for a while. It really stinks to not be able to painlessly do something so simple as get up from a chair. I was able to walk today though, for a good 7.72 miles. It would have been nice to get up a an even 8 miles, but my leg was starting to get too sore. I didn't want to hurt myself.

My diet has been 110% for the past couple of days, which is probably a direct result from the things that I ate on Easter Sunday. *chuckles* I guess having a few cookies is a good motivator for eating veggie plates and Fiber One diligently. To help me rein things in a little bit, I've been eating more oatmeal. I eat 4-5 times per day, and I've been eating two "meals" of oatmeal the past couple of days. That has helped me get through the morning and early afternoon with my sanity intact. I find it interesting, how easily the oatmeal kills my desire to want to eat. *laughs* I do actually love oatmeal, but the double hit of oatmeal early in the day destroys any desire to eat with my eyes and work myself up to eating crap. I'm eating about 1,200 calories in a day, and I think that I'll keep my numbers there until I can do more strenuous exercise.

Alright, that's enough from me! Have a good night, friends!

2 comments:

Mama Bear June said...

Great job on the loss!
Path to Health

Marisa (Trim The Fat) said...

I could have my jaws wired shut and still not have "killed" my desire to eat! LOL! I'd find a way ;)

Congrats on that amazing loss! You are doing fabulous!!!