Current Happenings

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I think it's a good morning...

Good morning.
I think that it is a good morning, at least. *yawns* It's almost 11 a.m. and I still don't really feel awake. I didn't sleep all that well last night, I'm still awfully sore this mornin'. My back is still out of whack, and I'm a little sore from where Doc was pressing on my hips, trying to determine whether the pain in my hip was actually originating from my hip (it isn't).

I started today with a cup of coffee and a banana. I was meaning to plan out my meals for the day, but I just don't feel like it. For some reason, I don't feel like eating. That makes it awfully hard to really think about what I want to eat, if I don't want to eat. I'll work it out. It just may take an hour or two.

1 comments:

Ida said...

I have had days like that. Food just doesn't interest me at times. I get that from my Mom. Lately, however, I haven't had any, and it shows.