Current Happenings

Monday, May 4, 2009

Just Because Everyone Else Is Doing It

I don't generally eat anything big when I first wake up. I'm too occupied trying to shake the cobwebs out of my head. So, I had a cup of coffee and a very small banana.


It's nearly a normal person's lunch time, but I stay up way too late at night. So, all of my meals are at goofy times. Breakfast is falling at about noon today, and it consists of 3 oz. ham, 8 oz. cantaloupe (which I can't spell, and needed spell-check for. lol), and a vanilla yogurt cup. I also have a cup of water, which I'll have to drink and refill.



For lunch, I have a turkey breast sandwich on pumpernickel, with lettuce and mustard. I've also got 3 oz. of "Mexican style" veggies, and a wonderfully cold bottle of diet Cream Soda.


For dinner, we had bean soup. It's just simple soup that I made with 1/2 lb. of Great Northern beans and about 3 oz. of ham. Add a little salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder- and there is soup. I was too lazy to bake the corn muffins in the oven, so I just heated up my cast iron griddle that was already on the stove, and I cooked them like pancakes. I had two cups of soup, and two little corn cakes.


I was feeling the munchies coming on, so I hurriedly grabbed my MP3 player and went for a walk. Now that I'm home (and more sane), I'm sitting down with a cup of coffee.


For an evening snack, I have some cantaloupe and string cheese. Yummy.



Edit: I stayed up until nearly midnight, so I had a small snack of air-popped popcorn. It was a whole 25 calories that needs to be added to my totals. :o )



Today's Exercise
Results:Totals: 800 calories in 1 hr 32 min

Calisthenics - light or moderate
103 calories in 20 min
Walking
438 calories in 50 min (3.64 miles at 4.4 mph)
Totals from Previous Calculations
259 calories in 22 min

3 comments:

♥ Dee ♥ said...

Nice!

fatty McButter Pants said...

Diet creme soda....what a treat. I am going to look for that at my store. Yummy.

Ida said...

Very good. Sounds like you had a yummy day!