Current Happenings

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

No Foods For You

I'm not going to be posting food stuff today (it's after midnight, I can say that). My little sister tried to end her life by swallowing a bunch of pills this evening. I'm a headcase right now. For the first time that I can ever remember, I'm having chest pains. I'm sure that it is some kind of anxiety attack. I'm alternating between flipping out and struggling not to put my fists through the wall, and just sitting in one spot feeling rather empty and still.

I'll be spending the daytime hours running around after the kids. I'm not used to chasing after both of them by myself. It shouldn't be difficult, but this boy child has a rare talent for getting into trouble. He's the only kid that I know who could cut his hair with stolen scissors, burn a house down, and squirt toothpaste down the laundry chute all in a nanosecond.

6 comments:

spunkysuzi said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your sister! Hopefully she gets the help she needs.
As for the kids, good luck!! Just kidding, i'm sure they will be on their best behaviour for you.

foodiegettingfit said...

I'm so sorry to hear bout what's going on in your family. I hope you all get the attention and care you need/deserve at this time. Good luck with the little guy and don't be afraid or too proud to ask for help when you need it right now. Good luck and know that i'm sending you lots of virtual hugs and strength and keep you in my prayers.

Fatinah said...

Oh, my word!
I hope your sister gets the help she needs.
I'm so sorry!

♥ Dee ♥ said...

Thoughts are with you, Squish.

Lost a mom to suicide. Stupid. Still angry, twelve years later.

Ida said...

So very sorry to hear about your sister. It is definately a cry for help. May God be with you during this time and calm your as deal with life.

Mama Bear June said...

Will be praying for your family during this trying time. May you feel the loving arms of our Heavenly Father surrounding you and holding you close. There was a tine when I feared that my daughter would take her own life and I thank God He brought her through the darkness.
Path to Health