Current Happenings

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Trying to Do This Thing

I don't have a picture, but I had a medium sized bowl of Peanut Butter Crunch this morning. It was probably 1.5 servings, and I used 2% milk for it- maybe 3/4 of a cup. I'm drinking a cup of coffee right now, still nursing the one that I poured when my dad showed up this morning. He took Pumpkin with him when he went off to Hallmark. Today, ironically enough, is my sister's 26th birthday. He's going to take a card up to the hospital for her. I have gifts and a card for her, but I'm still trying to determine whether I'm going to go and visit her or not. I'm sure that they won't let her have gifts up there, but there isn't any threat in a card.

Lunch is a bowl of leftover chicken soup that I had made a couple days ago. I think that it might be light enough that I won't feel too sick. I'm also nibbling on a serving of pretzels, since they seem to calm my stomach a bit. That puts me at about 603 calories for breakfast and lunch.

2 comments:

Fatinah said...

haha - I read that you had a medium sized bowl of CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER - and I was like... WHAT???
heeheee

Ida said...

Hope your day goes well today. Keep up the good work on your eating.