Current Happenings

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Yay for Tuesday

Today is "The Biggest Loser" day! *chuckles* My sister reminds me every week, which I find funny. I think that one of the reasons why it is important is because it is one of the shows that we watch together. I'm a 'loser' myself today, thankfully. The scale read another pound down this morning, which is refreshing. I think that posting pictures of my food has helped me to not cave in when I really wanted to maybe grab an easy snack that wasn't so good for me.

Since this was a help to me, I'm going to keep posting pictures for a little while. Here is my breakfast today, a bowl of Fiber One, Almond Breeze, and cantaloupe. I also have a cup of water and a few little Motrin, because I hurt my back pretty bad last night. I knew that it was already hurt, but it didn't bug me that much... until I gave it a good twist. Oops. After breakfast, I'm going to see about making an appointment with a chiropractor.



Ok, I went to the chiropractor, and he says that my lower back is going to take a little work. I'm not allowed to lift weights for a little while. In the meantime though, I can still eat good food. Here is my good food for the afternoon. Again, I have a turkey sandwich on pumpernickel, with Mexican-style veggies and a diet cream soda.



Alas, it's only 3:30 p.m. and here I am with my "please make me feel like I'm not starving" cup of coffee. *laughs* I was in such a hurry to get showered and over to the doctor's office, I forgot that I was going to scramble some eggs, in addition to my cereal. I don't want to eat that so close to dinner though, being that we eat dinner early around here.


For dinner, I'm having some of my yummy bean soup, while everyone else eats lasagna. I'm having two cups of soup, which leaves me plenty of wiggle room for a supper later. This staying up past midnight thing really causes me to have to string out my meals quite a bit. It's no wonder why I never feel like I've had enough to be "full". I should do something about that.



For supper, I ate those scrambled eggs that I forgot from breakfast, and a bowl of strawberries and cream oatmeal.


I'd say that it was around 9:30 or so when I had what was supposed to be my final snack for the night, a cup of yogurt and a slice of toast with peanut butter.


But, I started feeling a little weird a couple hours later, so I had a serving of pretzels and a cup of water to try and settle my stomach a little bit.


All in all, this is what I'm logging for the day:
Goodnight!!

1 comments:

foodiegettingfit said...

The food looks really good and I love love love the blog makeover!!! Does the biggest loser motivate you or make you feel better about weightloss?? I feel like for me it could go either way...