Current Happenings

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

An Early Morning

I'm not used to being up too early, just because I don't have to be. *chuckles* This morning, I have to be up, because I have to go and visit a surgeon and have her poke around my guts to see what is going on in there.

Let's see... I've got a little catching up to do. Here are my numbers for yesterday.

Calories: 1,476
Fat: 30%
Carb: 52%
Fiber: 28g.
Protein: 21%

- 300 calories from a brisk walk.

I find it rather amusing, in a disturbing way, that I can plow through the calories so easily if I'm not caring what I eat- but it can be hard to eat enough when I'm choosing healthier foods. I sat down and ate peanut butter off of a spoon last night, to get myself up to that 1,476. I don't normally do that, just because peanut butter is very calorie dense.

I'm down another 1/2 lb. now, which makes 2 lbs. that have melted off in as many days. I know that water weight is an issue, and I don't even care. I'm just happy to see the scale move in a downward direction.

Well, I had better finish getting ready for my appointment. I'll pop on here later and share my numbers for today.

0 comments: