Current Happenings

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Saturday to You

I tried a "Green Monster" last night, and I have to say that I must have put too much spinach in it. Boy, I could taste that spinach, and it wasn't so yummy. So, the next time that I make one, I'm going to up the fruit a little bit, and decrease the spinach a little bit.

This morning, I tried something a little different to try and help me through the morning hours. I had a cup of Corn Chex, but I added a scoop of protein powder to my Almond Breeze. I don't care for eating cereal very often, because I always end up terribly hungry in an hour. However, I also didn't want to cook on the stove. It has been horribly hot, and after a night of tossing and turning, I didn't want to stand next to a hot stove. Yuck.

I picked up a cute little egg slicer last night, when I went to the store. It's a little egg man, and he stands on these little feet. I'd like to add some egg to my salads and sandwiches, so a slicer will be very helpful.

Alrighty, I think that I'm going to get a move on and get off of here. Have a wonderful day!

1 comments:

Ida said...

Hope you had a wonderful day!