Current Happenings

Monday, July 20, 2009

Still Hanging Out

Well, I'm still here, hanging on by the tips of my fingers. I'm resolved to knocking off a couple of pounds this week, if I can manage that without exercise. I'm increasing my water intake, and am going to work harder on eating good foods in the proper portions.

I'm grumpy about being a little squishier than I had been a few months ago, but there is no one else to make grumpy eyebrows at but myself. Even though I can't exercise, that doesn't mean that I need to sit and eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or hotdogs.

As crazy as it probably sounds, I'm looking forward to the trial of being bed-bound. For at least a few short days, I won't be free to pace through the kitchen, looking for food. Hopefully the time of rest will help me to overcome my cravings.

0 comments: