Current Happenings

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dog Tired

I am just beat. The odd thing is that I didn't really do all that much, at least not enough to warrant being this tired. I was at the gym again this morning, and I rode the bike for 20 minutes and walked on the treadmill for a few minutes.... waiting for help from my husband. You see, I accidentally locked my keys and gym stuff in my car. *shakes head* It was embarrassing.

After my dear husband was so kind as to drive over and let me into my car, I grabbed my suit and hopped into the pool. I exercised in the water for 45 minutes before I completely pooped out. By the time that I got home, I felt as though I could just stop moving and stand in one spot and sleep like a horse. *laughs* The first thing I did when I came home was to eat, and that has helped a little bit. I've been making eyes at my pillow all day, wishing that I had an opportunity to take a nap.

Here are my food choices for the day. I've planned out my snack early, since that helps me get through the evening without turning into a crazy grazing beast. lol

Wed, Oct. 7th
--Breakfast--

Oatmeal
225 Calories

--Lunch--
Ham & Cheese sandwich
1/2 med. apple
1 c. Coffee
344 Calories

--Dinner--
Taco Salad
408 Calories

--Evening Snacks--
1 med. apple
2 T. peanut butter

1 c. Coffee
1 packet Peach Oatmeal
446 Calories

Alrighty, I'm taking my droopy self off to the bath. When my sister gets home, we're going to finish watching "The Biggest Loser". Go Orange Team! *grins*

1 comments:

gettingandstayinghealthy said...

Orange is my favourite, too.