Current Happenings

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Loggin da Munchies for Saturday

Here is what I ate yesterday...

Saturday, Oct. 17th
--Breakfast--

1 c. Coffee
1 Special K Protein Bar

--Lunch--
4oz. (raw weight) poached salmon
4 oz. yellow squash
4 oz. zucchini
1/2 bottle Diet Mountain Dew

--Dinner--
General Tso Chicken Bowl

--Snack--
1 med. apple w/ peanut butter
1 slice cold pepperoni pizza

1,365 Calories
-----------------------------------------

Normally, I have a harder time staying on track on the weekends, but I did an alright job yesterday. The only problem is that I was so preoccupied with what I was doing, I started having blood sugar issues.

It probably looks funny to have pizza be the last thing I eat at night, but I had been out too long without food. I had less than 1k in by the time that I got home from seeing Harry Potter with my husband. So, we sat up and watched a little tv after digging through the fridge to see what was there to eat.

0 comments: