Current Happenings

Friday, October 9, 2009

My "Last Chance" Workout

With it being Friday, the end of my workout week is now over! I have two blessed days of rest, which I am going to enjoy. My plan is to keep exercising throughout the work week, and then take the weekend off, with a weigh-in on Sunday. Hopefully, having the weigh-in on Sunday will help motivate me to not muck things up on Saturday. lol

This morning, I hit the exercise floor for some serious work. First, I rode the bike for 20 minutes to get the blood flowing. Weights were next, and I hit those pretty hard. I took a break about halfway through, and by break- I mean that I hopped on the treadmill to do running/walking intervals. After more weights, I walked on the treadmill for 20 minutes. Lastly, I hopped into the pool and swam around for a little while before hitting the shower.

Now I'm sleepy. lol

I was smart enough to bring one of my protein bars with me to the gym. When I started lagging a bit, I stepped out to the lobby and ate my protein bar, and that really helped me feel a lot better. It even bought me some time to run by the store before I got in here at home and was able to make my lunch.

0 comments: