Current Happenings

Friday, October 9, 2009

Recap for Thursday

I was in the pool again for Thursday, splashing around with my adorable old birds. I sure do enjoy swimming. It is a lot of fun, and I feel refreshed when I'm done, not gross and sticky.

Here are my foods for the day, for a total of 1,324 calories.

Thurs, Oct. 8th
--Breakfast--

Fruit Oatmeal
1 Cheese Stick
214 Calories

--After Workout Snack--
Special K Protein bar
170 Calories

--Lunch--
Ham & Cheese Sub
1 c. Coffee
343 Calories

--Dinner--
Pan-seared Chicken & Cauliflower
Creamy Acorn Squash
265 Calories

--Evening Snacks--
1 plain doughnut
1 Packet Fruit & Cream oatmeal
333 Calories

My husband told me that there wasn't any begging allowed in the kitchen, when he walked in with a box of doughnuts. I've been a good girl with the sweets, but I sure did want a doughnut. Thankfully, hiding in the corner of the box was a cute little plain doughnut, and it was mine! lol I had the calories for it, so I nibbled that thing slowly, savoring every little bite.

0 comments: