Current Happenings

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Liftin' In The Basement

Hey, I managed to talk my husband into spotting me tonight! I was cleaning and organizing our weights, and decided that I wanted to get my muscles moving a bit. I'm just tired of doing nothing.

Before I started with the weights, I walked up and down my basement stairs 25 times. It's amazing, how difficult that is with reduced lung function. I was huffing and puffing, and sweating my myself silly over those 275 stairs. Yeah, there is something to be said for doing this stuff while well.

The little bit of weight lifting seemed much easier, since my breathing wasn't as labored. Since I needed DH to watch over me, I twisted his arm a little bit and got him to exercise just a little bit with me. I wish that he was happier to exercise with me. It's hard to always be doing everything by myself.

0 comments: