Current Happenings

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Like I Really Need TWO Lungs...

Ha! *cough, cough*

I'm really enjoying how refreshed I feel after a nice, long shower and some cinnamon flavored toothpaste.

This has been a really awkward week, with sickness running through the household. Only the boys have been feeling well, and eating normally. Of course, with me not feeling so well, things have fallen all apart in the kitchen. It has been convenience food to the extreme. My sister made some fish sticks with mac & cheese last night. So, I've been expecting to see some pretty crazy things with the scale. I stepped on it today though, and it wasn't so bad. I'm actually down from my last weigh-in weight, if only by a little bit.

Judging by the intensity of my hacking cough, I think that I should be able to get back in the gym by the middle of the week, or maybe the end of it. I'll just take it slowly and try some movement, more than walking from the recliner in the living room to my bed. lol

1 comments:

Me, Only Better said...

Hope you feel better soon :(